Kerr Kwik Bite Senso - 2700
- 2700 - Kwik-Bite® Senso Standard Kit - Contents: 4 x Kwik-Bite® Senso with ring; 1 x Centring Device
Kwik-Bite® Senso is a universal sensor holder for direct digital imaging of horizontal bitewings. Thanks to its unique clamping device, Kwik-Bite® Senso is compatible with all commonly-used brands, types and sizes of sensors. The frictionless cogwheel segment allows for safe and easy individual adaptation. For the patient, Kwik-Bite Senso® offers greater comfort thanks to its optimised bite plate (2.5mm). It is autoclavable at 134°C for at least 3 minutes.
- Self-centring clamping device for compatibility with all commonly used sensor types
- Rubber-covered clamps to prevent slipping
- Frictionless cogwheel segment for individual adaptation
- Ergonomic release button for safe removal and quick re-use
- Optimised bite plate for patient comfort; optimal thickness (2.5mm) avoids biting of the cable.